What is CiviCRM?
The CiviCRM system was created and is being developed for non-governmental organizations and social projects. It has a wide range of applications and can be used, among others, to maintain contact with stakeholders, conduct effective communication or activate people supporting non-governmental organizations and social advocacy projects. CiviCRM can be adjusted to the individual needs of an organization or project. Depending on the type of conducted activities and the size of the organization, only those that correspond to the expectations of the organization can be selected from among the available tools.
Why is it worth to implement CiviCRM?
By implementing free and open source software such as CiviCRM, the organization receives a dynamically developing tool with broad capabilities. The system has a modular structure, which allows for flexible use of only those elements that are needed at a certain point in time, and consequently, reduces the costs of implementation and maintenance of the system. An additional advantage is the ability to customize the software and create functionalities customized for a specific organization.
- Collection of donation data from multiple channels
- Directional communication with donors
- Wide range of reporting possibilities
- Support for payment processors (e.g. PayU, Payeezy, Dotpay)
- Automation of transaction data import(e.g. from bank transfers)
- Automation of Donor Journey
- Dedicated reports
- Stakeholder analysis
- Export of reports
- Creating data graphs
- Creating dedicated reports and statistics
- Technical support for project evaluation
- Creating and analysing the effectiveness of campaign activities
- Building a tree of dependencies between e.g. campaigns and actions
- Creation of surveys and petitions
- Monitoring the involvement of members of the organisation in the campaign
- Specialist fundraising reports
- Additional indicators from the implementation of the campaign
- Monitoring of the types of campaign activities
- Communication with stakeholders
- Advocacy communication
- Management of subscriptions
- Mailings scheduling
- Tracking statistics of openings and redirections
- Implementation of personalised e-mail newsletters
- Maintaining the consistency of the website's graphic design with the newsletters
- Online registration forms for events
- Segmentation of the database in terms of participation in events
- Import and export of data on participants
- Exporting events as files
- Enable online calendars to subscribe to events
- Support of the registration process (e.g. automatic data import)
- Automatic generation of confirmations, bills, invoices, tickets, etc.
- Communication with volunteers
- Setting up volunteer groups and sub-groups
- Building relationships and establishing relationships between contacts
- Maintenance of the Membership Programme
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Allocation of different levels of access to the database
- Management of member information within the organisation
- Search and creation of lists of members
- Adaptation of process handling to individual needs of the organization
- Automation of communication with members
Daily use of CiviCRM
In the first step you can install the basic version of CiviCRM and start by building a database structure, verify the collected data, update them or prepare reports. The organization will gain time to learn about the new tool and its operation. In the next stages, modules are implemented that meet the needs of the organization and proprietary solutions created for the client.
The implementation of CiviCRM is a necessity for the representatives to get involved on the part of the organization. We provide our clients with an effective training system so that they become independent system administrators responsible for its operation. We recommend that the CRM implementation be openly supported and promoted by the Management Board, because often this process requires a change in approach to the work. It lasts, depending on the scope of the implementation, from a few to several months. Since we know how time-consuming and difficult it may be to implement CiviCRM, we are focused on building lasting relations with our customers and offer them service support after the implementation is completed.
Working with clients, we support them already at the stage of needs analysis, during negotiations with banks and advise them on the selection and configuration of IT tools for CiviCRM service, e.g. selection of e-mail providers.
We implement CiviCRM on the basis of Drupal system, which allows us to create advanced IT solutions such as views, forms, rules. CiviCRM is also compatible with systems: Joomla, Wordpress and Backdrop.
When deciding to use CiviCRM, it is important to remember about the need for constant technical support, which will ensure security and ensure continuity of system operation. We provide such services as part of our hosting and service offer.
Do you want to implement CiviCRM in your organization? Contact us using the contact form.